Monday, July 4, 2011

Lunch in the 13ème

Lunch was marvelous. We went to Restaurant Le Temps des Cerises and had some tasty morsels. Levi had a pear stuffed with Roquefort and in a sauce of creme fraiche while I had chicken that had chevre under the skin and rice. We also had tasty Breton ciders (hard cider with creme de cassis).

Prior to lunch we went to jardin DES plantes which is also the site of the national museum of natural history (MNHN). It's an immense park with a zoo, gardens, zoological center, paleontology museum, entomology museum, etc. It was incredible. We're planning to return to see more of the museums.

When I returned to the hotel room, I thought I would be clever and play around with some iPhone photo apps that connect to Facebook. It appears I've managed to lock out my facebook account and can't reset it until I use an actual computer. Grrr! I'm hoping it'll resettle soon but I'm not sure it will. I'll just have to post photos here and live without FB (not necessarily the worst idea).

Pictures coming.

No comments: