Thursday, August 2, 2012

Abandoned house - Fife

I rode my bike to run errands today. I brought my camera thinking I might take a few snaps of some abandoned houses near the library (which was one of my stops). While standing in the alley next to this place, a sedan pulls up. I'm thinking I'm about to get asked about what I'm doing. Instead, the old guy rolls down his window and says, "I'm better looking," and laughs. I agreed that he was way better looking than this beat up house. I like funny, friendly surprises like that...they feel like things I would do since I have a tendency to talk to strangers in a fairly friendly way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love reading about your travels.
xoxox
now i have to go prove that i am not a robot? Sometimes i feel like one...

Lev said...

You are not a robot. I know this for a fact. : )