Friday, August 31, 2012

Cheapie camera

I took the shot below with an Ansco 1065 camera that I found at a yard sale or Goodwill or somewhere else like that. It cost me all of about $2. The camera has a fixed lens with absolutely no focusing other than distance. As far as aperture, it has Cloud - dull or bright and Sun settings for 400 ASA and Cloud, Sun - hazy or bright settings for 100 ASA. That's it. I'm not sure if the picture is fuzzy because I moved or because I was out of the focusing "sweet spot" (whatever it may be).

Construction site shack
Anyhow, it's a great camera to take with me on my bike since I don't care if it gets sweaty from being pressed to my back or if I drop it or it breaks or it gets rained on or anything, because it cost about $2. Cheap or not, I think I like this little guy.

No comments: