Saturday, July 14, 2012

Amazing!

Look at this picture and guess what it is...

It's confetti from the Flaming Lips show at Colours of Ostrava that landed in my jacket hood. I was covered with more of the stuff. Why did I have so much confetti on my person, you're asking. Well, I got to stand right in the front row and had the joy of an unblocked view of the show (unlike the Antony and the Johnsons show where a 6'7" behemoth of a man blocked most of my view unless I closed one eye and tilted my head). We waited over an hour in our spots, which isn't much of a wait to my mind. The show was great and worth skipping dinner (though we snagged some roasted cashews as we were leaving around 2 am). After the show ended, the crowd, which was huge, seemed ready to party well into the wee hours. We just hit the road back to the hotel to crash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha I guessed right, but yes, I was clued in!
What an awesome souvenir from CR. I still have some of mine from last year. We should compare.

; )

la c