Thursday, June 30, 2011

Final posting from Prague

Well, we head off  tomorrow morning. for Lyon. Bye bye Czech Republic. It's strange to think we have a week in France since it feels as though we've been gone a long time. I can say without hesitation at this point that I've packed too much. I'll never wear the colder weather clothes I brought just in case - the weather is full-on summer (and I've got the pinky glow to prove it). I'll just have to avoid purchasing anything more. 

Today was just a wandering around and lazing kind of day. No particular destination in mind. We went to the Memorial for the Victims of Communism (see the pic). Our friend Suzanne recommended it. I liked it - the figures gradually disappear as you look up the stairs - my kind of art. 

I'm awfully tired so this isn't he most interesting post. I'll send it out when we get to the airport tomorrow morning. 

More from Lyon on Thursday.


No comments: