Friday, February 19, 2010

The joys of my own home

I'm currently sitting comfortably in my own house watching Canada vs. Denmark in women's curling on CNBC. Seeing the Olympics live is a blast but it's also quite nice to be tucked under a blanket watching any number of events as the spirit takes me.

The drive back from the hostel was pretty uneventful. I drove the school van with a co-worker which made for much quieter traveling than being on a school bus with a bunch of kids. We were a bit of a convoy...one white van leading three short yellow buses.

I took a bit of a nap when I got home but I'm still tired. Feeling a bit under the weather - hoping it's just fatigue and not a cold coming on.

Hubby and I have been talking about maybe going back up to Vancouver to see an event together. I don't know if it will happen but it's crazy to not go if we can. It's totally worth it.

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for own home!

hug,

la c