Thursday, June 28, 2012

Zero Image pinholes

A while back I took a number of portraits of my friend Crysta. In addition to color film and digital shots, I also took some black and white photos of her. I subjected her to a couple pinhole images. Fortunately, she didn't need to sit long since it was outside on a sunny day (in the past I've forced people to sit still for 20 minutes for a pinhole that didn't turn out...brutal!). Now that I have an Epson Perfection V750 scanner, I can actually scan my larger negatives at a much higher quality (oh happy day!!).

In honor of my new scanner and Crysta, who said she was most interested in the pinholes, here they are.


This is part of a project I've been working at off and on...pinholes of people looking at books. Sometimes you can see the pages in motion. Sometimes less so.

No comments: