Monday, February 27, 2012

Art House Co-Op 4x6 exchange

I recently decided to participate in the Art House Co-Op 4x6 exchange. You create a piece of art that is 4x6 inches, mail it in with a SASE and receive another artist's work in exchange. I'm not sure if it's a direct swap - person A receives my work and I receive person A's work. Anyhow, I decided to make a piece that includes 4 individual photos of clouds. I printed the pictures on my little Canon Selphy printer (great little printer but won't work on Lion so I can only use it with my laptop, which will only run Snow Leopard - oh technology, how you vex me!), which prints on 4x6 paper.

Here is the piece I'm sending in:
Collection of Clouds - Edgewood, WA 2010-2011
It's a fun idea to create a piece of art that you'll send off into the ether to be claimed by a random, unknown person. Reminds me when I would occasionally get mail art. I miss mail.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauteous! Some lucky winner will be, uh, lucky!

; )

la c

misty said...

beautiful!

Lev said...

Thanks for the compliment.